Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

it's GLOW time

This past weekend, we celebrated RaeAnn's bachelorette with Wichita's first Glow Run 5k followed by a night of dancing and drinking. It was a blast. Let's just say that I am feeling the aftermath still, and it's Monday. You know you are getting old when your back is so sore from one night out. The group of girl's at this party were amazing. Each one of us had a BLAST all night long. The Glow Run was memorable for sure. There were thousands of Wichitans decked out, head to toe in neon clothing, glow jewelry, glow in the dark body paint, etc. You name it, we saw it. I loved every moment. I enjoy times like this, when the craziness is outdone by more craziness. I am all for 'themes' and dressing up from head to toe. My sister - who I love oh so dearly - even sent me some glow in the dark shoe laces from NJ - well probably some online store but that's where she lives!!! Awesome.

The Beautiful Bachelorette

Pre- Glow Run Excitement



At the (very crowded) starting line!

DANCE PARTY 2012

GET IT GUUURRRRRLLL

Post run drinks

Dance battle royalllll


Ohhhh it was such a fun night. Which wasted most of my Sunday. But - oh so worth it. Definitely a party filled run that I would re-do in a heart beat.

Next time these pictures will be from the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC for this happy bride's wedding day, and a much needed vacation for the rest of us! Those memories - or lack there of with the amounts of alcohol that will be consumed - shall be ones for the record books. I - for one - am counting down the days. In 16 days, look out airlines.. there will be a party aboard your plane! And I am pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment