Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

wish list..

...it's never-ending.

I swear, as soon as I buy things I want oh-so-bad, I want more. It's a never ending cycle.

Right now, I am CRAVING a few much needed things. I just need to find them much cheaper than the few I have found. If there are similar cheaper things out there that I have found, they just don't "hit the spot" to fill my exact desire. Why does that ALWAYS happen???

Here are just a few...

1. Emerald corduroy pants 2. Long Fur vest. Pleather leggings. high tops. (Even though Alex told me he wouldn't be seen with me if I wore a fur vest - I tried to buy one at Marshall's and he said no.) 3. Leather palmed gloves with finger tip and thumb tip flips - although I would prefer them to be longer on the arms than these!

1. Black cowboy boots 2. full fringe boots (top choice of finds) 3. Brown/tan lace up military boots 4. Striped 3/4 tops with colored laces

1. Lightweight loose off white sweaters (or colored too!) 2. Sequined colored and patterned mini - you never know when you will need to go fancy 3. Knit chunky scarves 4. Collared lace 3/4 sleeve shirt. High-waisted with open top skirt - I love this.

Like I said.. the list is endless! I need to make more money :)

I have seen a few of these - like cowboy boots - on websites on sale - such as Ruelala - but I just can't bring myself to spend the money yet. I just found a pair of black military lace up boots - that are oh-so cute - online - and only $60 - so I think I might go snatch those up after work at the mall -let's hope they have them in stores! - sorry Alex :) I hate sweaters - i sweat too much - but loose knit and crochet ones are perfect! Just hard to find ones I love! I am also on the hunt for new black leather boots. Mine are getting worn out, but I want some different than what I have because mine still have a season or two left in them. This way I can alternate!

If you find any of these things, please feel free to purchase them for me! - my birthday is coming up ;) - or just send me a note to let me know where!

Happy Hump day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment