Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

If I could write a letter to me...

From my list of 30 things...

4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.

1. Keep all the confidence you have. Always believe you are the best at what you do.
2. It's ok to make mistakes. It helps you grow.
3. Sometimes it's more fun to NOT do the right thing.
4. Spend every spare second you have with your Grandma. Tell her you love her every day. Call to say hi.
5. Break some rules.
6. DO NOT chug 6 doc otis hard lemonades before you go dancing at Rockin' Rodeo! Throwing up outside of a car is not fun.
7. Stop throwing long arm across your body from third base. It will bite you in the butt!
8. Don't be afraid to fall in love.

okay... I can only come up with 8 without repeating myself over and over. If I come up with more later, then I'll post them then!

So, I have realized in writing these that I was way too good for a normal 16 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment