Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Be Passionate

Here we go again...

8. What are 5 passions you have?


1. Me sliding safely into home against KU 2. Wheel of knowledge 3. Alex and I hiking in Arizona 4. Competition at it's best. And yes, I am competitive at Mario too :) 5. My bridal shower thrown by my fam. I must get it from my momma

1. Softball. Sports in general. I can watch them, sure. But my true passion is playing them.
2. Knowledge. I am so analytical about everything. I love to learn new things in life. I am not talking book work and studying. I mean the random, this is why and how information that you learn from living.
3. Adventure. Trying new things. Going new places. My most enjoyable days are those that end in a completely different place than I started. This could be anything from starting the day cleaning and ending at a last minute pool party. Or Driving to Lawrence to meet friends after the KU football game at the drop of a pin. Hiking. Going off the beaten path.
4. Competition. I thrive on a challenge. This plays hand and hand in my sports passion. It makes life so much more exciting. I HATE to lose/fail/be bad at things.
5. Parties/Event. When I have the chance to throw a party, I get all bubbly inside. I want to make everything. Decorate everything. Be OVERLY prepared (this annoys Alex sometimes).

No comments:

Post a Comment