Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Puppy Love

So, I have an undieing love for dogs. Any dog and all dogs! Although, I do prefer BIG ones!! I have 2 labs... which make my heart melt! I had the weirdest realization yesterday. You know how dogs are constantly eating grass?? And I am ALWAYS telling them to stop! I had an epiphany yesterday that grass must be like their salad! I am a salad lover! I could eat a salad with or for every meal. Sometimes, I just get sick of meat. Especially Chicken. Chicken and I DO NOT have a good relationship! Alex lovessss it, and could eat it all day every day. This causes many problems for the meals at our house! Anywho... that's my odd thought for the day.

Our Engagement picture with the pups


The dogs enjoying the new deck Alex built

Mr. Barkley


Sweet pups sleeping

Pretty Girl Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment